- NATIONAL SYSTEMS ENGINEERING CO., LTD. (NSE) founded (July 5th, 1979)
- Osaka Branch opened.
Name changed to MATSUSHITA SYSTEMS ENGINEERING CO., LTD.
- Capital increased to 200 million JPY.
- Sapporo Branch opened. (Inside SapporoTechnopark)
- ISO9001 Certification acquired.
- Headquarters relocated to Saedo.
- The overseas development company
“Dalian Matsushita System Engineering Co., Ltd.
(currently NTT DATA MSE Dalian Corporation)” established.
Osaka Branch relocated to Shin-Osaka.
- ISO14001 Certification acquired.
- Company name changed to “Panasonic Mobile & System Engineering Co.,Ltd. (PMSE).” CMM Level 2 achieved.
- CMM Level 3 achieved.
- Capital invested by NTT DATA Corporation, and company name changed to “NTT DATA MSE Corporation.”
- Tokyo office opened.
Shin-Yokohama office opened.
ISO27001 Certification acquired.
Capital tie-up with CATS CO.,LTD. (Changed company name to NTT DATA Automobiligence Research Center, Ltd.).
Acquired “Kurumin Mark” from the Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare.
- Headquarters relocated to Shin-Yokohama.
- Capital increased to 320 million JPY.
- Capital invested by DENSO CORPORATION.
Nagoya office opened.
Yokohama office opened.
- Shinagawa office opened.
- Leave a capital partnership with NTT DATA Automobiligence Research Center, Ltd.